Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
BritishAngling.co.uk Fishing forums

Home Fishing Directory Fishing News Blogs Mobile Site Advertise with Us Coarse Forums HelpSearchLoginRegister  

Advertising with us directly (Read 2,805 times)
Admin-JDUCK1979
YaBB Administrator

I love fishing

North Yorkshire, UK
Advertising with us directly
30th Nov, 2013 at 6:46am

As from lastnight (Thursday 29th November 2011), I've now added the possibility for people to advertise on the front page of the website, bypassing Google AdWords.

This is done via the AdvertiseSpace.com HERE website.

You'll need a 160x600 banner for it. I may also add the option for a 728x90 banner here at the top of the forums if there is demand for it.

At the moment I'm trying to have another stab at building things up at BritishAngling.co.uk having being sidetracked by other website projects.

I also have another advertising solution for Angling websites HERE

The Administrator.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Admin-JDUCK1979
YaBB Administrator

I love fishing

North Yorkshire, UK
Re: Advertising with us directly
Reply #1 - 30th Jan, 2014 at 3:54pm

ok, this service has had to be withdrawn.... partially because of lack of takers, mostly because the AdvertiseSpace website the ads were run from has ceased existing.

You can still run Pixel Ads from our sister website AlltheInterweb Pixels to drive more search traffic to your fishing related website.

The Administrator.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Admin-JDUCK1979
YaBB Administrator

I love fishing

North Yorkshire, UK
Re: Advertising with us directly
Reply #2 - 13th Mar, 2014 at 5:43am

OK, so I've managed to integrate AlltheInterweb Pixels Fishing ads into a page here on BritishAngling.co.uk - and here it is...... http://britishangling.co.uk/html/advertise.html

The Administrator.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged